ILBA INFORMATIONAL UPDATE APRIL 1, 2020
COVID19 Disruption Wednesday, April 1, 2020
FEDERAL: Paycheck Protection Program Application Now Available from U.S. Treasury
Businesses can apply for the program starting Friday, April 3.
- S. Department of the Treasury – Assistance for Small Business – The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses. Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
The SBA office will host a webinar on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) tomorrow Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 2pm central time. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/paycheck-protection-program-ppp
Ask for relief from your providers:
- Request consideration from Verizon, AT & T, etc…
- Request consideration from Comcast, Dish, etc…
- Request consideration from your insurance agents
To: Defer premium payments, defer non-payment cancellation, process an endorsement to reduce sales.
- The Citizen’s Utility Board is a great resource for utility updates and resources.
Reminder: The ILBA May 2020 National Tavern Month Raffle has been cancelled:
1) Stop all raffle ticket sales for the ILBA, May 2020 National Tavern Month Raffle.
2) Gather and collect all “sold” and “unsold” tickets and money and either:
- a) Mail all sold and unsold tickets with payments by April 15, 2020 to:
ILBA, 1127 S. 2nd Street, Springfield, IL 62704 or
- b) Contact the ILBA representative that distributed the raffle tickets to you for a pick-up of all sold
and unsold tickets and payments.
- c) Everything needs to be returned to the ILBA State Office by April 15, 2020. The ILBA needs all
sold and unsold tickets as well as money returned for State Audit purposes.
3) The ILBA State Office intends to swiftly contact all ticket purchasers and provide refunds accordingly for their raffle ticket purchases.
We regret that we were forced to take this action. The ILBA realizes the importance of the “Social Distancing Order” and therefore cannot promote further raffle ticket sales. We will host a new raffle as soon as we feel we have a safe environment. Thank you for your continued support!
Daniel D. Clausner, ILBA Executive Director