ILBA INFORMATIONAL UPDATE APRIL 6, 2020
COVID19 Disruption Monday, April 6, 2020
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Illinois District Office: All Illinois small businesses can now apply for low-interest disaster loans to help offset the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. The Illinois District Office will host free webinars as long as there is demand:
All events listed in Central Time. Click the link to register now. More webinars will be announced soon. All events: sbaillinois.eventbrite.com
- REMINDER: The Small Business Administration (SBA) will begin accepting loan applications on the following dates:
- April 3, 2020 for small businesses and sole proprietorships
- April 10, 2020 for independent contractors and self-employed individuals
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS SPRINGFIELD:
Office of Director of Economic Development and Innovation
This is the taped version of this webinar. This taped webinar explains some of the programs that are available to small businesses. It is about 1 ½ hours long.
CYBER ACTORS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC TO EXPLOIT INCREASED USE OF VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS:
9 Things To Better Your Business While It’s Closed:
1) Clean the office, purge your files and computer folders.
2) Clean & re-organize your storage and stock areas.
3) Do a physical hand count of all inventory and audit these items.
4) Update any policies.
5) Update your website.
6) Shoot video updates that you can post and share with your customers.
7) Organize your finances and update your budget.
8) Get your team updated with on-line education. ILBA website www.ilba.net for Basset/Food Handler…..
9) Host virtual meetings via Zoom, go to meeting or conference calls to stay in touch with your team.
Daniel D. Clausner
Illinois Licensed Beverage Association
1127 S. 2nd Street
Springfield, IL 62704