Illinois Liquor Control Commission requires licensed liquor establishments’ servers/bartenders to be Basset Trained. Training provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller/server of alcohol.
The ILBA will be hosting 2 class dates in April:
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – 6PM to 9PM
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – 10am to 1pm
Location: Crowne Plaza, 3000 S. Dirksen Pkwy, Springfield, IL 62703
Cost: ILBA Member – FREE!, Non-Member Establishments – $25/person
Please call the ILBA Office at (217) 523-3232 for reservations or for more information.
- Learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability;
- how alcohol affects customers;
- how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers;
- how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated;
- how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone;
- how to prevent and deal with disturbances;
- how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors;
- and how to refuse a sale.