Equal parts hospitality, education and networking, the 2019 ABL Annual Meeting is where independent on- and off-premise beverage retailers will come together to discuss the trends, challenges and opportunities facing them and their peers.
- The registration fee for the 2019 ABL Annual Meeting is $299 AND INCLUDES ACCESS TO ALL GENERAL SESSIONS, HOSPITALITY EVENTS & ABL HONORS GALA.
- The 2019 ABL Annual Meeting is being held in conjunction with the Nightclub & Bar Show 2019 – taking place both during and after our annual meeting.
- Registrants/attendees for the 2019 ABL Annual Meeting will also receive COMPLIMENTARY 2-DAY PASS ($499 VALUE) granting access to the Nightclub & Bar Show 2019 conference program, keynote addresses, expo hall and kickoff party (excludes workshops and offsite tours and trainings).
ABL Executive Director John Bodnovich will also be addressing Nightclub & Bar Show 2019 attendees on Tuesday, March 26 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Additional information – including keynote address, session speakers, meeting schedule and hospitality events – will be announced in the coming weeks.
ABL has also secured a block of rooms at BALLY’S LAS VEGAS HOTEL & CASINO.
Details on nightly room rates are provided below. Please note that the ABL room block is scheduled to close on February 20, 2019.
- Friday, March 22:
$111.00 + $35.00 daily resort fee + taxes/fees
- Saturday, March 23:
$120.00 + $35.00 daily resort fee + taxes/fees
- Sunday, March 24 – Tuesday, March 26:
$85.00 + $35.00 daily resort fee + taxes/fees
The hotel features 2,814 extra-sized guestrooms and over 175,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space, while the casino occupies 66,187 square feet. This resort property includes a large shopping area a floor below its extensive gaming level, including several restaurants, and there is a station along the Las Vegas Monorail at the rear of the property.
Please Note the Following:
1. A Fee of $25.00 Will Be Assessed for Each Canceled Attendee Registration. This Policy Applies to Both Individual and Group Registrations.
2. All Hospitality Events Are for REGISTERED Attendees Only. Attendee Guests Are Not Permitted.
3. Session Speakers, Times, Sponsors and Hospitality Events Are Subject to Change. Please Check Back Regularly for the Latest Updates.